This post may contain affiliate links which means when you click on a link and then purchase any item on that site, there is no additional cost to you but I receive a small commission. Thank you for your support.
Wow, what a week. I have been nominated for two blogger awards. Thank you to the women who nominated my new blog, I am so thankful and excited and honored and just wow. The first award is the Liebster!
Thank you to the wonderful Janet from grandma2glamma for my Liebster Nomination. Janet is a blogger with an impeccable sense of fashion, always looking adorable and you just have to check out her pictures and see her hats, she is definitely styling. Janet also runs marathons and power lifts, wow you go, GIRLFRIEND! On her blog, Janet shares her weight loss and fitness journey along with her outstanding sense of fashion, as she encourages others on their journey, and in her own words, she is indeed ‘FIERCE after 50’.
Upon accepting the Liebster award I am required to post the answers to five question that my nominator provides so here goes:
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging when my daughters encouraged me to share my decorating tips and ideas. I love to write and to be creative, this seemed like a perfect fit.
- Give a tip for other bloggers or potential bloggers.
Be prepared to put in long hours and know that just when you think you have learned something frontward and backwards, it’s then that it will change. I thrive on learning and growing so the long hours are so worth it.
- When you have a writer’s block, what do you do to work it out?
I actually have not experienced this, I have so many ideas for things I want to share on my blog that I can’t write or type fast enought to keep up.
- What is your favorite place to travel to?
I LOVE HAWAII, the scenery is outstanding, the snorkeling is amazing and the weather is always perfect.
- What is the best memory you have while traveling?
Ah, well, I don’t think I will ever forget being serenaded by a young Spanish gentleman while I sat on my aunt’s rooftop patio in Spain.
- For what in life do you feel most grateful?
Family and friends. All that matters in the end are the relationships we have and how we have made people feel.
Now that I have answered Janet’s questions and posted them on my blog, here are the award rules.
The Rules for Liebster Award Nominees
- On your blog, thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Link back to the blogger that awarded you.
- Upload the award to your blog. This can be done by writing a post about the award and uploading the award image in your sidebar.
- Answer the questions you have been asked by your nominator in a blog post so we can get to know you better.
- Nominate at least 5 blogs with less than 200 followers that you believe deserve to receive this award.
- Notify the owners of the blogs that you’ve nominated them so they can accept their award. Bloggers can be nominated more than once, giving their readers more chances to learn more about them.
Now the best part, I get to nominate five bloggers to receive the Liebster award.
Drum rolls please……I nominate:
My five questions for you to answer upon accepting the Liebster award are:
- What was the reason you started a blog?
- How did you choose your niche?
- What is your best piece of advice for a new blogger?
- What is your all-time favorite movie?
- If money was not a concern, where would you go for your dream vacation?
Be sure to check out their blogs, I look forward to reading your answers and CONGRATULATIONS!